PuneQP is out with its Android app!
Now get all Sample papers in your cellphone in couple of clicks.
Download it right away from the following link-https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.PQpapers.vicky
MSBTE sample question papes second sem(2nd sem)
THESE ARE THE G-SCHEME PAPERS: (FOR E-SCHEME SCROLL DOWN)
- 17201 – Communication Skills.pdf
- 17202 – Applied Science – Physics (Mechnical Group).pdf
- 17203 – Applied Science – Chemistry (Mechanical Group).pdf
- 17204 – Engineering Mechanics.pdf
- 17205 – Engineering Drawing.pdf
- 17207 – Applied Science – Physics (Civil Group).pdf
- 17208 – Applied Science – Chemistry (Civil Group).pdf
- 17209 – Construction Material.pdf
- 17210 – Applied Science – Physics (Computer, Electrical, Electronics Groups).pdf
- 17211 – Applied Science – Chemistry (Computer, Electrical, Electronics Groups).pdf
- 17212 – Programing in C.pdf
- 17213 – Basic Electronics.pdf
- 17214 – Electrical Engineering.pdf
- 17215 – Elements of Electronics.pdf
- 17216 – Engineering Mathematics.pdf
(Note: All links have been updated on 19-05-2014, and are now working. Sorry for the inconvenience caused earlier)
MSBTE – FY First Year – Diploma – 2nd Sem. – FY 2nd Semester Sample Previous Year Question Papers of MSBTE (Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education) – E Scheme
Applied Science (12014)
Applied Science (12020)
Communication Skill (12012)
Electrical Technology (12026)
Electronic Components & Application (12031)
Elements of Electronics (12034)
Engineering Mathematics (12013)
Engineering Mechanics (12015)
Engineering Drawing (12016)
Fundamentals of Chemical Engineering (12030)
Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering (12022)
Programming in C (12027)
Hey all FY Diploma students!! Welcome to the journey of becoming an Engineer!! First of all, tap your back because you have chosen the right education path to start with.
Its quiet obvious that the journey after diploma will be continued with a degree. So the main advantage here is that the concepts that you are studying in Diploma are more or less the same concepts that you will be studying in your B.E or B.Tech. So you are taking the advantage of this and stepping up right now so as to reduce your pressure later. Also, when you are with your classmates in Degree, it will be obvious that you have a deeper knowledge compared to them.
Now, let us come to your main subject, exams! Don’t let exams scare you. The things running around your mind before the exams is ATKT(backlogs), YD(Year Down), etc. Be rest assured that now you don’t have anything to worry about, as we will try our best to let you know how the papers appear by providing the Previous Year Question Papers on this site. By referring these papers, solving all the questions in it, you can relax as experience tells us that more than 70% of your work of passing will be done. But please don’t rely fully on these papers to pass, as in very rare cases, the board may give questions which are fresh and not asked earlier.
All the best for your journey, And we hope our service is of help to all you freshers.